- Ghajini is probably the most difficult movie review I have ever done (out of the 13.5 movie reviews that I have done.) I will tell the reason in the end.
- I saw Memento a few years back. The best part of that movie was it’s unique screenplay. It starts from the end and slowly unfolds backwards. After that I watched the Tamil movie Ghajini and found that there was no reason to like that version except for Surya’s acting.
- Aamir khan is a dedicated actor. He can easily forget that he is a normal human being when going to the extremes for the sake of the character of the movie. I mean normally everyone works for 6 pack abs, but Aamir forgot when to stop exercising and he ended up with a 8 pack abs.
- Polaroid instant cameras have been out of production for a couple of years now (almost). So the camera was probably bought a few years back in anticipation of the upcoming 15 minute short term memory loss. I am still wondering how he didn’t forget to buy the refill sheets for the camera.
- Flashbacks are pun in a movie where the central character cannot remember for more than 15 minutes. I mean the only flashback that Ghajini could remember is the flash from the last picture session with his camera, provided the session happened in the last 15 minute interval.
- Speaking of interval, by the time you are into the theatre hall to watch the second half after the interval, you might tend to forget the first half. Be sure to carry a polaroid camera to take picture of important scenes and write them down or just Tatoo it on your arms and legs.
- It is believed that, to keep the character real Aamir photographed himself with a polaroid camera by standing in front of the mirror so that he doesn’t forget to carry it wherever he goes.
- The idea is also found to be stolen by some of the local tea shop owners to capture instant pictures of college students who keep accounts in their shop and never pay back. You know, just to show a proof.
- College girls and boys have so many boy friends and girl friends these days that in order to keep track of who they go out with on which day, they carry a polaroid camera wherever they go. Cellphones are now out of fashion.
- Husbands are idiots. It is a self realisation from a long time. We don’t remember what we ate for lunch by dinner time. So in order to prevent left over fraud (Husbands being served left over food from lunch, during dinner) husbands now carry polaroid camera to take pictures of what they ate for lunch.
- You won’t believe the next thing. All of a sudden Polaroid has started producing the camera again, due to this social demand. I am not sure if they know, but it is very likely that the consumers will forget about the camera,as soon as the movie runs off from the theatre.
- If the movie becomes a flop, the only reason will be that people forgot to watch the movie.
- You know what, I almost forgot I had to write a review of this movie, but instead got sidetracked into writing some random “Forgettable” stuff.
- The previous point is probably ok in comparison to the fact that I forgot to watch the movie before I reviewed, which is why it was very difficult to review.
- Oh well, I forgot that I had to delete this post from the draft and instead ended up posting it.
- I also forgot I am not supposed to do a blog post until next year. Wait, what is this. I see a photograph of fireworks and something written on the bottom (Photograph’s bottom, not mine) – “Blog readers, Happy New Year, wish”. Ah! I have to wish you all a very Happy New Year, Let me tell that before I forget.
Wish you all a very Happy New Year.
I only hope that you don’t forget to comment on this post.