You live F1, You breath F1, You speak F1 if :
1. You drive your car by holding/steering the steering wheel like an F1 car.
2. You pretend to shift gears using your left and right fingers on the steering wheel, even though you are driving a Toyota Camry with Automatic Transmission.
3. You call your Fiat Palio as Ferrari, Ford Ikon as Jordan Ford, Toyota Camry as Jordon Toyota or just Toyota, You long for the much talked about Renault sedan to be introduced in India.
4. You drive your car alone and you have the noise of V8s and V10s in your head.
5. You drive with your girl friend/ wife and you show off with the V8/V10 noise with your mouth.
6. You also speak like F1 commentators like Peter Windsor when you drive your car.
7. Best of all, you record the engine sound on an audio tape and drive your Hyundai Santro while you play that Tape real loud.
I do items 1 to 6 and one of my friends has seen a guy in Bangalore road do item 7.