Sharad , writer of twisty short stories, tagged me to write about 6 Quirky things I have done, and I start off the quirky things by spelling the word Quirky as Kuyirkey. So here goes six:
1. Do you know the biscuit Milk Bikis? As a Kid, I used to eat them artfully. I chew off the outer boundary first and then slowly nibble the center portion to get only the word “Britannia”. I then chew off one letter at a time and giggle.
2. As a kid I used to be the transporter of stones in the street. I walk from my home to grandma’s in the next street and I take a stone along with me by kicking it all the way. I felt like I was supposed to help the stone to go from my home to my Grandma’s.
3. I was once asked to perform something impromptu at school. While every one tried their hand at dancing, singing and story telling, me being a fan of Bruce lee I did the Enter the dragon stunt bit. I got up on the desk did some ooh aah with a fierce angry face and jumped off the desk with a wild angry shout and kick like Bruce lee. Detailed Description is here.
4. I once had a crush on a senior girl who was compering a function that day. I was listening to her talk in the auditorium and she was gorgeous in her saree. I don’t know what went through my head but I took a rose with me and went to talk to her after she came off stage. She refused to even talk to me looking at the rose I was holding and her body guard (a female friend who is big and ugly) shooed me away. I might have been punched that day.
5. In a college function, I once made a paper arrow, got up boldly and shot it right at a hot senior girl looking at her in the eyes. She shot it back at me and I saw her laughing when I turned back.
6. The way I am going to tag others for this “Quirky Tag”.
I tag 6 Women in my blogroll, Muhaahahaahaa (Evil Laugh!). If you have already done this tag you can skip it. If you are not interested you can skip it. Here are the victims – Usha, Apar, Aparna Gonibeed, Nita, Rads, Shivya