On a Friday party evening, we had a snack called Channa Masala chat before the main course. I was involved in the following portion of the dish’s life cycle;
1. Take a Close up photograph.
2. Eat one spoon of the dish.
3. Run around the living room, emitting fire like a Dragon.
4. Mix some more curd and eat.
5. Still Do step 3.
6. Finish the dish without giving up.
7. Name it as “Dragon fire chat” and post it in my blog.
The chat was very tasty but too spicy for me to handle. I loved it though. Unfortunately I do not have the recipe for it. If you really really need it, then you should reverse engineer it from the picture below (Tamil: உத்து பார்த்து நீங்களே கண்டுபிடிங்க). May be A-kay can do the recipe or Apar in her secret food blog.
These are the following ways to confirm if it can be named as a Dragon fire chat:
1. A burnt dining table. Due to the fire emitted from the mouth.
2. A burnt dining table chair. Due to the fire emitted from ahem … you know where.
3. There will be absolutely no side effect from the dish, but there will definitely be a back effect and it will be felt at the most by next morning.