Amrutha has tagged me to write 25 Random things about me.
What is Random? Is it something that is not in particular, that doesn’t belong to a category, something that you just pick with no reason associated with it?
But here is a truth, That particular thing is a Random thing only until you pick it. But the moment you pick it, you have it in your hand and you know what it is and you know how to categorize it. A Random thing that you picked is not Random anymore. It is sort of like Quantum Physics.
The Random thing that you are yet to pick can be anything from Freedom to Boredom, but the moment you pick it, you will be able to see that it is your Kingdom. You have a specific thing in hand now, not a Random thing.
Anyways, Here are 25 Random things from my life which became specific after I picked.
1. As a Kid, I once tried to look under the Godrej Bero (Armoire) and got my head stuck there.
2. Once, when my uncle was sitting in the living room, he pulled my head out, from under the Godrej Bero. Somehow I can relate this with point 1.
3. I used to be afraid of Rats, that my Grandma used that fear of mine to feed me (Not with Rats, but Just Food, Not Rat Food, but Human Food)
4. In those days, a candy used to cost 5 Paise or 10 Paise. That became my salary if I help out on a chore at home.
5. The First Rajinikanth Movie that I ever saw and liked was “Murattu Kaalai”.
6. The First Kamal Hassan Movie that I really liked was “Vikram”.
7. I used to make cricket ball out of a small stone and wrapping Paper on top of it, very tightly.
8. I used to play cricket on the terrace of our house with my homemade Paper ball. The ball was very durable until you hit that out of the terrace into the ditch in the road.
9. I once went into a dreamless deep sleep state when I was alone in the house. Calling bell, Violent shouts and Knocks on the door didn’t wake me up. People had to break in and wake me up. As a prize for doing this, I was given coffee.
10. I used to be among the shortest in school, but somehow I became relatively taller in College.
11. The first Six I hit was in my 6th Std, No one could believe I was capable of hitting Six, including me.
12. I learnt to dance from my Younger brother, who was a Natural dancer.
13. I wanted a Younger Sister who I was going to name as Kavitha. I consider all the Kavitha’s that I come across in my life as my Younger sister, except the older ones.
14. I was a Car Crazy Kid. I used to have a Sack full of Toys that were variety of cars.
15. I have the fear of Unknown. I am beating this fear by trying to know as much as I can.
16. When I used to live alone as a Bachelor, the moment there is a Power cut at night I used to come out of the house and sit in the balcony, unless I am in deep sleep.
17. I learnt the Guitar for 3 months and then quit. I still have the wish to learn to play someday.
18. I once won an impromptu competition to sit still for 1hour in school during Yoga Class. I have no idea how I did that, because I am unable to do that now!
19. My First Crush was when I was in 12th std, over a 11th std girl.
20. My Second crush was when I crushed a lemon with my bare hands for making Lemon Rice as a Bachelor.
21. My First car was a Fiat Palio which I sold before coming to US.
22. My First cell phone was an Ericsson world phone, which I lost in an Autorickshaw in Bangalore.
23. My First jeans was a local branded jeans named – Hara.
24. This blog is my second innings.
25. I found my Humor sense in this blog.
If I equate 1 Random thing to 1 year of my age, I am still left out with 5 years. Instead of writing 5 more things, I will just tag 5 people whose blog I read, but I don’t have them in my blogroll yet, because I am terribly lazy!